Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Blog-Tember Day 21 | Ice-Cream I Love You.

If you were a flavor of ice-cream what would you be and why?

Oh ice-cream, you smooth, soft, sugary, super cold dream. You help us get through the hottest summers and help us endure the longest days. You greet us in sunny afternoons and on the cozy couch at the end of the day. You're icy and tasty and always inclusive. The whole world pines after you no matter what time of day. 



My top three favorite flavors of ice cream are:
  1. Gold Medal Ribbon
  2. Cookie Dough
  3. Chocolate 
My top three favorite toppings are:
  1. Cookie Dough
  2. Peanut Butter Cups
  3. Mini M&M's
As you can see I clearly have a thing for chocolate! So I think if I had to choose to be a flavor I would be chocolate-chip cookie dough with a homemade waffle cone because that just makes it even more yummy! I would like to think I'm sweet, sassy and sincere. Chocolate Chip Cook Dough ice cream  very sweet, surprises you by more cookie dough than you had originally thought was inside, and is exactly what it claims to be; yummy. 

Scott and I have a local ice-cream shop called Mariposa which is less than a block from our apartment (yes LESS than). You can only imagine the amount of discipline it takes to not empty our "out to eat" budget quite quickly by going to get ice-cream weekly/daily/hourly. It's a true Mom and Pop shop with old fashioned homemade ice-cream.  And it is SO good. 

Now I'm hungry for ice cream! Off to read about what flavors you would be! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, everyone adores ic cream :) Whoever originally created it was a genius! If I had to choose my favourite flavour it would be chocolate (with chocolate sprinkles or even better a cadbury's flake) or raspberry ripple with that incredibly sweet syrup swirled through. Beyond yum! Huggles xx

    ReplyDelete