Today’s Prompt: Share a list of your current goals
My achievement and perfectionistic nature has a love/hate relationship with goals. If I make a goal I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. So it’s good because I’m disciplined but also scary too if I have an unhealthy goal.
I love nothing more than lists! I make weekly lists for Scott and I. It is so satisfying to check the boxes off!
So here it goes:
- Plan Scotty’s 29th birthday (cocktails and croquet at the park!)
- Clean out my bedroom closet and guest room closet
- Get back into taking vitamins! (specifically Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Fish Oil for body pain)
- Finish my study program for my clinical state exam
- Take clinical exam
- Become a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist!
- Go on vacation with Scott (England and Scotland in November!) and enjoy my life