Today's prompt: A farewell coffee date. Take some time to breath, sip a warm drink, and share with your new blogging buddies. If you'd like a prompt: how did the Blog-tember Challenge go for you? Any surprises? What was your favorite prompt, or what would you like to see included next time?
I've never liked good-byes. I didn't even like saying goodbye to the fire ball at sunset as a child. It always felt foreboding even though I think dusk is absolutely gorgeous now. Growing up I moved a lot before the age of 10. I've lived in 6 states and probably far more than a dozen houses or apartments. So just because say goodbye a lot; doesn't mean you like it. I've been in San Diego for 7 years now so that can tell you I actually do like staying in one place and putting down some roots!
I'm thankful to have put down some roots with all of you this past Blog-Tember Challenge! I have loved getting to know you all and reading all of your brilliant and creative posts. It has been so fun!
Here are my highlights:
1. Prompts about creativity and favorite seasons (FALL!)
2. Learning how to create a mood board!
3. Focusing on photography and how to have a picture for every blog. This was a tough challenge for me. I am more comfortable writing then showcasing my photography for the world to see. I don't even think I should call photography! Ha! It's more like "let me snap a picture from iphone" and "where is the natural light?!" type picture taking
4. Gave me something fun to look forward to every morning. Even when I didn't feel like I had the time, I always enjoyed being able to do it and felt more grounded and overall happier having done some blogging.
5. Meeting all of you of course!!! Thank you for reading! Thank you for all your comments! You are all so generous with your words.
And thank you to Bailey for doing this! Your prompts were fabulous! I love all your pictures and all the thought and effort you put into this challenge. You rock!!!