Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Blog-Tember Challenge | Day 15 Will I Find New Treasures?


Today’s prompt: What’s in your bag? Pick up your purse and peruse it’s contents and then share it with us!


This could be real scary! Most of the time, I don’t want to be have a heavy purse hanging on me all day but the truth is, I need the all the space I can get! Below is my list. My purse list. My "purst"



Wedding party favor of bubbles
Julep Lip Conditioning Treatment
Eye drops
Tampons (of course)
Two bottles of mascara
Homemade beeswax Chapstick a friend made for me J
Aveeno mini lotion
Clinique Chubby Stick: Grandest Grape (I love this!)
Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Wallet
Drivers License
Credit Card
Debit Card
Insurance Card
A couple of Starbucks giftcards (yay!)
Phone charger
Thieves essential oil (this is my friend's actually so now you know I practice thievery) GET IT!!!!?
Sea-foam green nail polish
Sudafed
Burt’s Bees Hibiscus Tinted Lip Balm
A comb
Ginger chews
A bag of almonds
Ibuprofen
Peppermint Tea Bag
One quarter and two dimes (what a gold mine! Better go shopping!)
Dr. Bronner’s Hand Sanitizing Lavender Spray
Black Paper Mate Pen
Sunglasses
Travel Kleenexs
Mace
Various receipts
3 mini bags inside of purse ;)
A schedule for cooking classes at Sur La Table
A schedule for Martial Arts classes
And this:




 I wasn't sure how to describe it so I took a picture of it. I got it through a self-defense course I took. The instructor said it was more reliable than mace because of it's weight and pointy shape. Also the blue is kind of pretty :)

Okay I'm excited to read about what is in all of your bags or purses! Is it just me or does your purse ever feel so heavy your shoulder hurts by the end of the day?!


1 comment: