Sunday, September 27, 2015

Blog-Tember | Day 27 Wish List


Today's prompt: What's on your wish list? Be sure to include links so we can shop too :)

So for the blog-swap day we did a "fall fashion wish list" If you want to see what I am eyeing head on over to All Things Britney Lee and check it out. I am still after my "no coffee no workie" gray tee and am checking out green jackets as well.  But for today I figured since my birthday and Christmas is coming up I'd do a "wish list" for both! 



The CLUTCH

The BOOKS

Thee ESSENTIAL OILS

The NECKLACE

The PUPPY

That's basically my wish-list in a nutshell! Scott and I have been wanting a dog for awhile now. We even have a puppy fund! However the apartment complex we live in now has a "no dog policy" so we have been waiting. We can't decide on what kind of a dog or even if we should start with a puppy because they are so much work and we both are working and have crazy schedules. I grew up with labradors so I'm a bit partial to them but I also like Beagles and Basset Hounds. I just love floppy ears!

If any of you have any thoughts for medium breed dogs that aren't considered the most stubborn (beagles) of all dogs let me know!

What's on your wish list? 

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is so simple and pretty, I love it!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, puppy!! We are TOTAL advocates for goldendoodles. They're adorable, don't shed, and combine the best qualities of poodles and golden retrievers, without looking like a poodle. We have a standard, but they also come in mini and medium. Do a google image search and you will die from cuteness. (Ok, maybe that's just me :) ).

    ReplyDelete