Saturday, September 12, 2015

Blog-Tember | Day 12 Currently Doing...

Today’s prompt: What are you up to currently?

Reading... A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans, If You Feel Too Much by Jamie Tworkowski, Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery and just received Simply Tuesday by Emily P. Freeman in the mail! So excited. 
Playing... catch up blog prompts and reading.
Watching... Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Hulu and the movie Aloha. (against better judgment I rented it.lol)
Trying... to be patient with myself as I get used to managing 3 schools as a lead therapist.
Cooking... not very much of anything. My parents came last weekend and they treated us out a lot! Last night Scott made us sausage, corn on the the cob and steamed broccoli.
Eating... protein. It seems to sustain me throughout the day so trying to work on packing those almonds when I leave for work!
Drinking... WATER. It is so hot here. 100 degrees please leave! I also have tried and really liked Grazias from a local brewery here in San Diego called Mike Hess!
Calling... my client’s parents to introduce myself.  
Texting... with Scott and my friends about the weekend!
Pinning.... coffee inspiration and fall fashion.  
Tweeting... not very much at all.
Going... to Florida in October to visit my sister!
Loving... the Blog-Tember Challenge!
Hating... traffic and my insanely long commute.  
Discovering... how color coding everything in my planner is awesome.
Thinking... about birthday parties and the weekend.
Feeling... itchy like I’m either getting a cold or there is something I’m allergic to in the office (dust?!)
Hoping (to)... raise the money we need for Scott to start working with Young Life College!
Listening (to).... an old-school air conditioner
Celebrating... I actually slept well last night! (it’s been so hard to sleep in this heat!) and my pedicure my mom treated me too!
Smelling... lavender spray.
Thanking...  all our recent donors and supporters!
Considering...creating an official website for my writing and blog
Starting... to sneeze a lot.
Finishing... this blog post!

What are you all up to?









No comments:

Post a Comment