Saturday, September 27, 2014

TWENTY-SEVEN | The Cheery Wish List


Today's prompt: What's on your wish list? Be sure to include links so we can shop, too.

1. Essential oils from Young Living. I have been wanting Thieves and Frankincense and Panaway. They are simply the best. 


2. Dark Horse Coffee: DUH. 



3. Anthropologie Candles- my favorite brand is Voluspa. They all smell amazing and last forever!



4. Gold jewelry (especially simple gold rings/necklaces )

5. "Bread and Wine" by Shauna Niequist

6. "Self Compassion" by Dr. Kristin Neff

7. A blow dryer (mine has broken)

8. Polaroid Camera


9. Kinfolk Magazine

10. Any dresses or shirts or skirts from Jcrew, Madewell, Francesca’s, Anthropologie, Target, Cotton On, and I love GAP BODY for soft cozy pajamas.





11. A new yoga mat 

12. A new bike


13. A flight to go home for Christmas

14. Anything from 31 Bits. 


What is on your wish list? 

1 comment:

  1. Hah, I've just been reading the Kristin Neff book - absolutely brilliant! And I have a picture similar to your 'desired' bike on my blog today, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete