I am totally dragging my feet. I don't want the Blog Temper Challenge to end! It has motivated me to write every day. It has been so life giving and fun!
Today's prompt: What were your highs and lows for this month?
Lows For September:
- The budget and figuring out how to decrease our spendings
- Not working for the first few weeks of September
- My car not starting
- An ER visit
- Stress about schedules and figuring out a healthy rhythm
- The unending heat
Highs For September:
- Scott’s birthday
- Going to Big Bear Lake with my girlfriends
- Starting work again at the high school
- Being offered a counselor position for a treatment center for adolescents with eating disorders
- A fall package in the mail from my mom
- Snail mail letters from E-beth.
- Making pumpkin bread and fall candles with Janice
- A crazy rain storm and walking in the weather with Scott
- Date night picnic with Scott at a local park with a Tom Sawyer book
- Going to an Album Leaf concert spontaneously with Scott, and our friends Andrew and Rachel
- The Mindy Project Came back on!!!!
- My sister sending me a card which told me to go to Dark Horse :)
- Hearing Scott speak at a CRU gathering
- Taking the little boy I used to nanny for to the Pumpkin Patch
- Getting a manicure/pedicure
- The ER visit revealed Scott and I were both healthy and we were okay!
- The Blog Temper Challenge
- Reading good books
- Finding out my sister is stopping by San Diego for a visit form Oklahoma!
- My owl lamp I bought that sits in my office
What were your highs and lows this month friends?