Sunday, September 10, 2017

Refreshing Gin Tonic



Hi guys! I know this is not a life-style blog but sometimes I like lifestyle things especially if it has anything to do with fall, growing an urban garden or attaining the perfect bikini body (bahahaha) And since it's still hot out in San Diego even though it's September (September is generally our warmest month) I decided to share my favorite refreshing cocktail with you.

Scott and I toured a gin distillery when we visited St. Andrews, Scotland last year and ever since then I've been stuck on gin cocktails. This one is super simple. I don't like complicated ANYTHING in the kitchen so it's very accessible. It's an easy crowd pleaser too.

Grapefruit Gin Tonic

Ingredients:
Grapefruit
Gin
Rose Lemonade
Ice

Directions:
Quarter slice of grapefruit at bottom of glass
Fill glass with crushed ice.
Add 2 ounces of gin for a double (We love New Amsterdam or Ballast Point Old Grove)
Fill the rest up with rose lemonade (We love Fentimans which you can get on Amazon)
Garnish with a small slice of grapefruit (you can add a lime too!)

You're welcome. 



1 comment: