Thursday, May 5, 2016

Puppy Love





We have a puppy!!!

Amidst working two jobs and studying for my MFT licensure exam I have felt swallowed up in the hustle and bustle of it all. I have felt like I am underground and my hope is that I'll come up for air come June after I've taken the exam. 

But I simply have to tell you about our newest family member and share some pictures. While raising a puppy is quite a bit of work I can't think of something more comforting, cozy and calming then coming home to our little Lenny after a long day.

We received Leonard about 2 months ago from a local animal shelter. Apparently little Lenny was a stray wondering around either in Mexico or Imperial County before he was picked up. Their best guess was that he was about 4 months old. And his breed is a total wild card but he is supposedly a mix between a shepherd, pug and beagle. 

I am SO grateful we are able to rescue the little guy and give him a forever home. We are madly in love (almost embarrassingly so). He has brought us so much happiness and laughter. I can't imagine being without a dog now. Here are a few pictures!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,
    Lenny is adorable!! He's so cute!! He's so lucky to have you both bless him. I can't even imagine our home without our furbaby Jade in it. They give their whole wee hearts and souls to us and all they ask for in return is a kind word and maybe a hug :) Sending heaps and heaps of hugs for you all, I'm so happy for you x huggles xxx

    ReplyDelete